AIIB HQ Beijing
Stakeholder Relations Associate
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank with a mission to improve social and economic outcomes in Asia. Headquartered in Beijing, we began operations in January 2016 and have now grown to 100 approved members worldwide. By investing in sustainable infrastructure and other productive sectors in Asia and beyond, we will better connect people, services and markets that over time will impact the lives of billions and build a better future.
The primary responsibility of the Stakeholder Relations Associate will be to engage with and provide information about AIIB’s activities and operations to a diverse group of stakeholders. This position plays a key role in AIIB’s efforts to be an open and transparent organization.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the implementation of a stakeholder engagement plan that enhances AIIB’s operations, processes and image.
- Serve as a focal point for requests for information from the public. Coordinate and process requests in compliance with AIIB’s Policy on Public Information.
- Support training for AIIB staff on information disclosure requirements.
- Develop quarterly and annual reports about AIIB’s implementation of the Policy on Public Information.
- Maintain a database of key stakeholders for AIIB.
- Prepare communications products for different stakeholders ensuring accuracy and effectiveness.
- Stay abreast of information disclosure policies and practices of other MDBs.
- Provide support to the visitors’ program.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in communications, marketing or community relations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and thrive on bringing creativity and new thinking to the job.
- Excellent written and oral English.
- Results-focused and analytical thinker.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration.
- Able to see the opportunity and take initiative to put a plan into action.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in English, communications or political science from a reputable university.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade level and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.