Comitato Collaborazione Medica – CCM (www.ccm-italia.org) is an Italian NGO founded in 1968 implementing health-related projects in Ethiopia, Burundi, Kenya, Mali, South Sudan and Somalia. CCM is active in Ethiopia since 1998.
In the frame of a project funded by the Italian Agency for Development Cooperation (AICS), CCM is seeking for qualified candidates for the position of: PROJECT LOGISTIC OFFICER
The Project Logistic Officer will assist and support the Project Accountant in managing all procurement related tasks and responsibilities. Will be responsible for all Office movement and operative coordination.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Carries out a purchasing environment analysis at local level
- Ensures that contractual agreements with suppliers are monitored
- Create and update of price lists and local supplier files available
- Update the Fixed Assets list according to CCM Procedures
- Monitors the stock of the office and gust house materials
- Supervises purchasing and Ensures that purchasing documents are complete according to CCM procedures
- Monitors delivery of expected goods, and facilitates on-site inspections of stored goods
- Create and supervise project / office physical stock inventory
- Coordinate team movement, driver supervising, supportive staff supervising and coordination
- Logistic Management of the office and compound (ensure water / electricity bills are paid/ fuel cards control / project cars log books and maintenance on time etc.
- Follow the rehabilitation works on the project facilities.
- Others duties required by the Project Coordinator
- Adigrat – CCM Office, Mekelle, CCM Office, Tigray, Etiopia.
- Project Accountant/ Project Coordinator
- The TOR’s are modifiable at any time depending on the workload and project operations prior to bilateral agreement among organization and employee
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send application letter and CVs not more than 1MB to [email protected]
- Job City Tigray