Years of experience:
28 Nov 2019
28 Nov 2019
- Follow up the budget of the project to record the pre-paid expenses or Accrued expenses on monthly bases.
- Follow up the closing of payments with the project officers and the logistics to send the documentation to the head office.
- Keep the cash boxes in his projects by recording the transaction in the approved form.
- Received the installment of the projects and pay the payment orders of the project according to the financial policies and procedures.
- Reconcile the cash boxes on a monthly base with his supervisor.
- Send the daily cash conformity to his supervisor on a daily base.
- Send the monthly report for his projects to his supervisor.
- Supervision the transaction details with Treasure.
Technical Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years of work relevant experience, of which must be NGO experience (Finance assistant).
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, word.
- Report writing skills in English and Arabic
- English: B1 – intermediate.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, and tasks efficiently.
- Excellent time management skills and resourcefulness with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Stress tolerance and ability to work under pressure.
- The priority for Turkish Citizens, Female.