Follow this company
Last Mile Health (LMH) saves lives in the world’s most remote communities by partnering with governments to bring critical primary care services to the doorsteps of people living in the last mile. Last Mile Health is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization with offices in Liberia, Boston and New York. For more information, visit .
The Driver provides reliable and courteous transportation service to LMH staff with safety as a top priority. The driver is in constant communication with site management and staff regarding vehicle movement, maintenance and repair needs, and suggestions for better travel. The driver will be flexible, as working hours may vary from week to week.
What You’ll Do
- Drive LMH vehicles in and out of assigned sites, arriving at destinations safely, following safety protocol and ensure staff and guest compliance to safety protocol while in vehicle, including ensuring that non-employees who want to ride on a LMH vehicle or motorbike sign a waiver form before riding and after approval from operations management, and appropriately loading and offloading vehicles.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records on trip sheets including the logbook, customer transportation forms, vehicle maintenance, fuel needs and purchases, incident reports, accident reports, vehicle condition reports and other records that are requested by the Logistics Officer.
- Report any major problem (e.g. accident or need for repair) of a vehicle immediately upon arrival to your supervisor and fill out the appropriate report.
- As far as your skills allow, aid mechanics to ensure the good maintenance of the vehicle and motorbike fleets.
- Wash the vehicle assigned to you inside and outside. After a trip clean it as needed.
- Perform other tasks as required by the situation or supervisor
What You’ll Bring
- High school diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous experience employed as a driver.
You’ll Impress Us If
- You have experience driving in remote places in Grand Bassa County
- Experience driving for NGO/INGOs in remote places.
You can cancel email alerts at any time.