- Lead the Health and Nutrition team, and oversee the implementation of program strategy, work plan and initiatives.
- Develop transformative technical approaches for Health and Nutrition and promote innovation for learning.
- Assist country management on develop strategic direction to country Health and Nutrition;
- Rollout of Health and Nutrition programme strategy and ensure appropriate and effective integration of client’s Health and Nutrition programme strategy and priorities of National Health Strategy of Government in countries where the client implements missions.
- Provide technical support and guidance to the team to design, implement, and monitor and evaluate the programs through communication and regular field visit to the countries as requested and necessary.
- Help country management to design new projects/proposals and review and provide technical input on proposals.
- Bring innovation in terms of digitally enabled Health and Nutrition program to address newness in system.
- Review and provide technical input on internal and external impact documents/ reports and other documents as needed.
- Fosters donor relations and ensures consistent fundraising for Health and Nutrition programming.
- ·nforms, learns from, and builds relationships with key stakeholders, affiliates and partners.
- Build capacity of the team and ensure the documentation and dissemination of lessons learned from the programs.
- Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the program by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Responsible to ensure team members are appropriately trained, supported and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- MBBS/MPH/Master’s degree from reputed universities with major any relevant subjects’ areas.
- Results-driven with demonstrated success in planning, designing, monitoring and implementing of Health and Nutrition projects /activities
- Demonstrated experience in project design and proposal development.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication
- Ability to work in a flexible, changing environment and perform effectively under pressure.
- Leadership skills and developing others
- Understanding of international social, political and economic issues and regional particularities
- Data rational, finance and budgeting skills, analytical and resource optimization skills
- Participative style, strong influencing skills
- Appreciation of diversity and familiarity with multicultural
- 10+ years’ experience in a senior technical or management position preferably in an NGO (an international organization managing complex programs), including program design, planning, implementation, administration and finance especially for Health and Nutrition programme.
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders and multicultural staff and work, team supervision and development
- Demonstrated success in raising fund for Health and Nutrition programme.
Employment type: Contractual