Digital Engagement Manager
31 Dec 2019
Our client, a faith-based non-profit organization, is hiring a Digital Engagement Manager in Atlanta, GA.
The Digital Engagement Manager will work collaboratively with the leadership team to develop the organization’s website and ecommerce space, as well as execute digital engagement plans in support of engagement strategies. The Digital Engagement Manager will ensure integration of the most effective tools and the latest trends in social media, e-marketing, web design and other digital engagement channels; develop measurement strategies and implement ROI reporting systems; manage the digital engagement team to successfully implement plans and support agency strategies.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage a team dedicated to increasing audiences, creating engagement, driving web traffic, and enhancing the marketing efforts
- Manage the execution of digital strategies as they pertain to website development, maintenance and optimization
- Develop a measurement strategy and implement ROI reporting system; analyze appropriate data to measure effectiveness of engagement programs and activities; and use the analysis to improve engagement efforts.
- Liaison to communications staff to ensure timely publication of news, stories and informational pages to support agency engagement strategies, including the publication of news and stories on social media channels
- Collaborate with the Director of Development to integrate audience-appropriate giving opportunities across channels
- Collaborate with communications team to design, execute and manage e-marketing campaigns to ensure timely delivery of digital messages and foster online relationships with key stakeholders (including nurture programs)
- Collaborate with Enterprise Business Systems and IT departments on systems integration and management to promote ease of use on digital channels, including e-commerce spaces
- Identify new opportunities to continually improve our social media presence
- Utilize analytics to determine reach and engagement, understand the core audiences, and propose new digital strategies and initiatives
- Work with vendors and designers on assigned initiatives
- Assist with other duties as assigned
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills required
- Strong time management skills. A detail-oriented individual who is able to work under tight deadlines
- Web development experience required, preference given to candidates who have worked with Elcom CMS
- Must be proficient in HTML5 or higher
- Fluent in Google Analytics platform
- Experience in Google AdWords preferred
- Ability to manage major web projects and related maintenance, as well as e-marketing software
- Positive and energetic attitude. Enjoys and works well in a diverse, collegial, team-oriented environment
- Self-motivated. Takes initiative and asks appropriate questions and is able to collaborate with a team on a regular basis
- Ability to use appropriate management tools to ensure effective running of programs, staff management and development
- Good judgment combined with a strong work ethic, professionalism, and integrity are required
- Detail oriented with strong analytic and problem-solving skills. Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS required. Concentration in marketing or communications.
- 4 years’ experience with marketing or communications experience with 2 years in web development and digital strategy.
- Background in web development and design, and systems management.
- Experience with online and social media marketing, mobile marketing, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, email marketing systems and emerging platforms required.
- Knowledge and understanding of the faith-based/non-profit sector is needed.
- Digital Media Producer
- Social Media Specialist