Years of experience:
20 Dec 2019
Duties and responsibilities:
• Ensures data entry on different platforms.
• Ensures follow up and updates of cases and activities on different databases/platforms/software.
• Filing and ordering cases.
• Ensures data protection measures are respected.
• Drafts statistical reports. (Weekly, quarterly and yearly).
• Carries out administrative tasks relating to the follow- up with the branches of RFL field assignments.
• Can be deployed in field assignment inside Cairo based on needs (15%).
• Takes part of training for branches focal points.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Social or Legal educational background.
Very good command of English is necessary (written and spoken).
Other languages is an advantage (French, German or Spanish).
Knowledge of Restoring Family Links procedures is an advantage (preferably an ERC volunteer).
Knowledge of Data protection guidelines is an advantage.
- Analytical skills.
- Good command of Microsoft Excel.
- Strongly motivated by humanitarian work.
- Willingness to learn new technology.
- High sense of discretion in dealing with confidential information.