Follow this company
Date Posted: 2019-12-15
mDoc is digital health start up which leverages behavioral science, data, technology and quality improvement methodologies to improve access to quality healthcare for people with chronic health needs in sub-Saharan Africa. We are seeking a Communications Associate to join our team. Our ethos is etched in the belief that augmenting the healthcare & technology landscape is paramount to helping Africa unlock its true potential. We are on a mission to transform how African healthcare consumers receive the support they need to live longer, healthier, happier and more productive lives. In close partnership with community-based organizations, government, NGOs and leading commercial partners, we are augmenting the health system to focus on what matters to our members in their communities. We are building an enabling community-based ecosystem to better help people with self-management of their chronic conditions and other health needs while helping them navigate quality in-person healthcare when face-to-face care is needed. We focus on personalized care. Over the next few months, we will grow rapidly with key projects requiring a deep focus and the discipline, rigor and humility to test alongside our customers, iterate and ultimately scale quickly. Evidence curation and dissemination is a core value and we are looking for someone to help us with dissemination and customer engagement.
Customer insights are key to driving member engagement and maximizing the outcomes experienced by members using the mDoc platform. We are looking to build out our data insights team to deepen our member support, expand business development and partnerships and crystallize our operational performance. We are looking for a data analyst who is self- motivated, naturally inquisitive and who understands that everything we do is first and foremost for our members and is therefore excited to contribute to the immense learnings from our member population. The data analyst will help develop dashboards and systems with real-time feedback loops that allow us to learn and iterate quickly in pursuit of optimal value for the customer. S/he will design and execute customer insights programs based on qualitative and quantitative data that we can use to drive engagement and adherence. We are looking for problem-solvers who aren’t afraid to communicate, and come up with ideas for improvement, people who aren’t afraid of taking risks.
In this position, you will be a part of a small team to develop deliver and surpass performance expectations. You will work closely with the co-founders, advisors and leadership team. You will be responsible for developing the performance dashboard which we will use routinely to track our business development, partnership success, operational excellence, clinical/quality performance, patient engagement and experience and financial achievements. Given we are a technology firm, you will use digital tools to track, predict our success as well as manage our members. As this is a health technology startup and not a health NGO, the expectations of the data analyst are very different.
We are looking for someone who is ready to work super hard, understands what playing for the long game is about and is excited to be part of a startup where she/he will function at the intersection of
- Develop dashboards which yield real-time actionable insights to drive performance optimization, measure results and produce systems that drive usable and relevant reports
- Conduct complex qualitative and quantitative analyses of performance across different arms of the company
- Test impact of different strategies on member engagement and experience
- Project manage the data insights related aspects of the business.
- Play a key role in the development of a data-driven culture of real-time learning, feedback and rapid iteration
- This position is located in Lagos, Nigeria
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Finance, Statistics, Economics etc
- Master’s degree preferred
- 2-3+ years of experience with data analytics
- Experience with a wide range of tools including Excel, Matlab, SQL/Linqpad (or other query language), Looker, R, or Stata, Python, C#
- Experience in using both quantitative and qualitative data to generate real-time insights
- Communication capability in visualization techniques, verbal and written
- A recognition that mDoc is an early-stage startup so we work around the clock and want people who are willing to work super hard and who are willing to problem-solve as a collective
- Please send all of the below to email@example.com.:
- Your resume or cv
- A cover letter
- A link to your LinkedIn profile
- A link to your Twitter or IG handle if you have one
- This will be a fast recruitment process so please send your information in asap if you are interested.
You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Job Opening for Data Analyst at Get99