Position: Technical Engineer
Our client is a leading manufacturer of building and construction products e.g. unique insulation products for roofs and pipes, duct wraps, sealant cords, etc. as well as Packaging materials for flowers.
The Technical Engineers works under the supervision of the Production Manager. She/he shall be responsible for planning, coordinating, and controlling manufacturing processes and installation functions. She/he shall also interpret technical designs and give solutions to a wide range of areas in insulation and soundproofing installation.
- Degree in Construction Management, Production Technology, or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a busy manufacturing environment preferably within the plastic industry.
- Must have worked as production supervisor for two (2) years.
- Working knowledge of Health, Safety, and Quality management process.
- Demonstrated forward planning ability.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate technical issues and manage multiple priorities
- Good reporting skills
- Computer literate
- Good appreciation of the budgeting process.