Tashkent: Program and Administrative Assistant
31 Dec 2019
- Position: Program and Administrative Assistant
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Tashkent
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US non-profit organization promoting civil society development and good governance, is accepting applications for a Program and Administrative Assistant for the Civil Society Support Program in Central Asia (CSSP). The purpose of CSSP is to cultivate a vibrant and responsive citizen-oriented civil society in Central Asia.
The Program and Administrative Assistant supports program delivery across CSSP’s four objectives, including strengthening youth leadership and the institutional development of civil society organizations. The position also provides administrative support for the CSSP team in Tashkent.
- Work closely with the Technical Leads to ensure that program activities are implemented on schedule and in line with EF policies and procedures
- Facilitate the delivery of trainings, workshops and other events by preparing materials, organizing logistics and liaising with vendors
- Assist with the preparation of written materials, such as invitations, agendas and attendee lists
- Assist with data collection from program beneficiaries to monitor progress towards performance targets
- With guidance from the Technical Leads, draft sections of technical documents, including summaries of key program events, quarterly reports, annual work plans and others
- Assist with office administration, welcome visitors and ensure the smooth functioning of the office in Tashkent
- Coordinate with vendors and subcontractors on procurement and the delivery of office services
- Bachelor’s degree in international relations, business or related field required; Master’s degree a plus
- Strong attention to detail required
- Effective people skills, positive attitude and an overall outgoing disposition
- Advanced MS Office experience required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines while quickly producing high-quality products is essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Uzbek and Russian required.