Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Business Unit: Administration Complex
Division: Not Applicable
Department: Information Management and Disruptive Technology Department
Contract type: Regular Staff
Country: Saudi Arabia
Location: Saudi Arabia – Jeddah
Closing date: 24-Nov-2019
The Solution Delivery Manager is responsible for the end-to-end management of technology solutions deployed by IMDT. This includes solution design, delivery, implementation, operation and maintenance of IsDB technology solutions operated by IMDT. The Solution Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring that IsDB’s technology solutions are designed and developed in accordance with IsDB policies and standards, architectural requirements, and with adherence to appropriate project methodology. The Solution Delivery is also responsible on managing the demands aligned through the product domains with the business with the Governance division.
During transitional stage manages the delivery of business demand through business relationship management across the Bank’s complexes, entities and alignment with the Regional Hubs business partner to ensure business requirements are collated, analysed and delivered.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Manages the overall solution design, delivery, implementation, operation and maintenance of IsDB technology solutions operated by IMDT.
- Manages the Solution Delivery team through a product-aligned approach, ensuring appropriate team leads are empowered to manage the end-to- end requirements for a set of products.
- Oversees the coordination between IMDT team members and third- parties within each Product team to ensure responsibilities are clearly defined and executed under the guidance of the Product lead.
- Oversees enterprise-wide solution projects to ensure alignment with enterprise architecture, policies and standards and business requirements.
- Manages the coordination and oversees awareness/enablement programs for current and newly implemented solutions/services
- Oversees the development and maintenance of appropriate standards, technical specifications/configurations, guidelines, procedures, solution guides/manuals for each solution.
- Promotes the adoption of agile methodologies across the Product lifecycle to enhance business value.
- Manages appropriate Business Analyst support is provided to Business Relationship Managers during detailing of specific functional and technical requirements with the business.
- Ensures Product leads, Solution Architects and Business Analysts support business workshops to determine appropriate functional and technical requirements.
- Oversee appropriate, timely and efficient second and third-line support to service requests regarding solutions managed by the Product teams.
- Manages appropriate solution delivery governance structures including review committees and working groups to ensure appropriate decision- making, escalation and reporting is performed.
- Manages efficient IT vendor management, through the adherence to supplier relationship requirements set by IT Governance, and the monitoring of third-party performance and services.
- Manages coordination with Technology Operations manager to ensure appropriate service management, infrastructure, security and resilience capabilities are available and appropriate to support new/enhanced technology solutions.
- Manages coordination with Business Technology manager to ensure innovative solutions being considered for implementation are appropriately scoped with technical and functional requirements prior to solution design.
- Promotes multi-skilling within and across each Product team to allow team members to develop the required technical skills and competencies to support and deliver a breadth of responsibilities across the Product lifecycle. i
- Oversees Solution Delivery team member activities to ensure appropriate skills and capability; promoting knowledge sharing and task rotation where possible to upskill team members.
- Coordinates and supports filling in missing key capability of teams through capacity development, recruiting efforts, and utilizing sourcing model.
- Manage coordination of demand planning and Identify demand forecast risks and develop effective mitigation plans. Maintain and develop ad-hoc demand related reports.
- Manages the business relationship and demand management activities— | = with the support of dedicated lead — across the Bank’s complexes, entities to ensure business demand is identified, assessed, prioritized and delivered through IMDT teams accordingly. _
- Supports Technical Operations application delivery activities in Regional Hubs to ensure business requirements are collated, analyzed and delivered
- Coordinates the business relationship through the product SMEs to ensure a consistent and standardized approach across the Complexes, identifying opportunities for optimization and scale.
- Budget: OpEx, Programs and CapEx for the department budgeting from demand, solution implementation and support.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, related Adaptability Engineering field or similar field TEAMWOK,
- Master’s Degree required in similar Field Client Centricity and Stakeholder Management
Skills & Necessary Knowledge
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in IT environment, including at least five years’ experience in end-to-end solution design, delivery and operations
- project management experience with end-end project life Solutions and Result Management
- SAP Professional Certification is preferred
- Process integration and Orchestration Certificate, IT Service Continuity Management Certification or Equivalent, and Project Management
- Planning & Organizing
- IT standards with certification such as PRINCE2 or PMP are preferred
- English – Mandatory
- Arabic – Preferred
- French – Preferred
- Client Centricity and Stakeholder Management
- Motivation to Learn and Share Knowledge
- Drive for Results
- Change and Transition Management
- Solutions and Result Management
- Innovation and Future Orientation
- Vendor Management
- Planning and Organizing
- Leadership and People Management
- International and Multicultural Collaboration
- Communication and Partnership
- Bank Knowledge
- Business Process Knowledge
- Policies and Procedures
- Payroll Management
- Pension Management
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia