With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Here’s where you come in:
As the Senior Security Manager, you will support the National Office’s daily management of Security in the context of the Cat III Emergency Response, in ensuring that effective security measures for the Response Office programs and for the National Office are both appropriately planned for and addressed within the national context.
You will lead in the optimisation of organisational security and the mitigation of operational risks for ministry effectiveness by establishing security systems and mechanisms for institutionalising an organisational culture and practice of safety and security.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (Master preferred) in Security Management, Risk Management, Strategic Studies, International Relations or Emergency Management. Or 5 years equivalent field experience in organizational Security Risk Management.
- Previous experience in the professional security arena (INGO, Corporate, Military, Law Enforcement, or Emergency Services).
- At least 5 years’ experience in a proven security or emergency service field (public, private, and government or NGO sectors in military, security or law enforcement services): Operational experience; and Strategic / Managerial experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with UN Agency / NGO.
- Ability to communicate well in English & French (verbal and written) – particularly in a crisis situation.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online by the closing date of 11 OCT 2022.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
- Job City Bamako