Options Consultancy Services Limited was established in 1992 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marie Stopes International. We are a consultancy organisation providing technical and management expertise in the health and social sectors to governments and international development partners to transform the health of women and children.
Locations: Oyo and Ogun states (one position available in each State), Nigeria
Contract type: Fixed-term until December 2021 (full time)
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- We are seeking two proactive Programme Officers to act as programme focal persons in Oyo and Ogun states, supporting our partnerships with Civil Society Organisations (CSO).
- The postholders will be the key persons in the respective state undertaking the daily management of implementation and monitoring.
- The Programme Officers will play a key role in delivery of the programme in Oyo and Ogun states, working closely with team members based in Abuja.
- They will support and monitor the day-to-day implementation of Safire in the respective state, undertaking programme management, monitoring and evaluation and partner liaison activities.
- A key part of this role will be to work closely with the partner CSOs to support knowledge of Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) services and rights for young people in communities. The Programme Officers need to be willing to be based in Oyo or Ogun state.
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate would need:
- A good understanding of sexual and reproductive health and rights and experience in programming for adolescent’s health
- Experience in engaging with consortium partners and building capacity of grassroots civil society organisations
- Experience of qualitative formative research and evaluation
- Experience of programme management, including monitoring and evaluation, budgeting, planning, and risk management.
- Strong relationship management and communications skills.
- Strategic thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Fluency in Yoruba (spoken, written, reading)
- Medical insurance
- 25 days paid annual leave per annum in addition to local bank or public holidays.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a summary note of their skills and experience to “Adinda Hasan” via: [email protected] Candidates should state the role in the subject header.
Click here for more information
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview. First and second round interviews will be held week commencing 9th of December 2019.
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- Candidates require a valid Nigeria work permit.
- Job City Ogun, Oyo