Follow this company
The Program Intern will provide technical support to the PURE Project under the supervision of the Program Manager.
- Work collaboratively with other project team members to ensure necessary project planning, resource availability and management activities function smoothly and efficiently.
- Maintain files and support the dissemination of project information among the team.
- Filing (electronic and hard) project documents, meeting minutes and technical documents.
- Maintain inventory of all project partner’s contact information.
- Maintain physical and computerized official documents for the project.
- Supports’ trainings and workshops.
- Perform basic administrative duties such as answering phones and emails, filing, and managing schedules, while also assisting in budget tracking and event planning.
- Attend staff meetings and takes minutes.
- Assist in planning, developing travel documents and overseeing special events.
- Degree in International development, Social work or other related degree.
- Minimum of 1 year post NYSC experience in a similar role in the NGO sector.
- Motivated to work with tight deadlines and ambitious targets.
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written).
- Able to process large amount of information quickly and take decisions to solve problems capable to work effectively in a team and independently when required.
- Proficient in English (any other foreign language is an asset) Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Experience working within the location is preferred.
Pact is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability to: email@example.com. The deadline for submission is close of business on Friday 26th April 2019 however applications will be considered on a rolling basis. All CV’s/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDF. Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for as the SUBJECT of the mail. Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.