Follow this company
Publish Date Monday 23-04-2018
Years Of Experience 6 – 9 Years
An international company located in Shoubra is hiring a Director Basic Education Program
- Provide leadership and inspire BEP staff and project target groups
- Oversee overall management of the program
- Supervise the senior staff of the BEP
- Supervise proposals writing and budget preparations, ensuring learning from part experiences and partnerships, and keeping abreast of international trends and innovations to keep the program relevant
- Assure that the project is sustainable and within the budgeted parameters
- Prepare needed reports to financing partners of the program and projects
- Determine the appropriate number of staff needed for the project
- Setup parameters for interviewing and hiring of new instructors
- Approve and oversee all professional development for teachers and staff in the project
- Ensure Project outcomes are met.
- Host and approve the programmatic design of workshops or delegate it to someone else to do so.
- Ensure that policies are set up for program (ie. attendance and assessment of scores).
- Planning staff activities and organizing departmental meetings (4 to 6 times per year).
- Conduct field visits, at least once a year, to the different Regional Offices (Alexandria, Minia, Assiut, Sohag, Luxor, and Aswan), visiting some of the literacy classes or village libraries.
- Organize trainings and workshops for the implementation of the project.
- Minimum Requirement is a University degree in Education or comparable degrees. An advanced degree in Education or in the humanities field or comparable fields is preferred.
- Age range : 30-35 years old.
- At least 7 – 10 years’ experience in a senior management position in development organizations and/or Non-Governmental settings (NGO).
- Excellent Language Skills in English (Written & Spoken). French is an asset
- Extensive experience in writing reports and proposals.
- Adult education/literacy experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A Positive Thinker, Creative Thinker and a problem solver.
You May Also Like