New Delhi, India
Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change is implementing a project titled ‘Preparation of Third National Communication (TNC) and Other New Information to the UNFCCC’ which will assist India in undertaking the preparation of Third National Communication to the Conference of Parties in accordance with the Convention and build capacity to fulfil its commitments to the Convention on a continuing basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities: Candidates will primarily be responsible for executing work related to providing administrative support
- Contribute to day-to-day project implementation and ensure conformity to expected results and project work-plans;
- Responsible for all administration procedures as assigned by the supervisor.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, trainings, workshops and make travel arrangements as needed.
- Maintain project correspondence and communication;
- Collect, register and maintain all information on project activities;
- Advise all project counterparts on applicable administrative procedures and ensures their proper implementation;
- Contribute to the preparation and implementation of progress reports;
- Prepare agendas and arrange field visits, appointments and meetings both internal and external related to the project activities and write minutes from the meetings;
- Maintain records on all project personnel/national consultants and their respective status (contracts, ToRs, time and attendance – if appropriate, etc.) in accordance with accepted policies and procedures;
- Any other task as assigned by the supervisor.
- Excellent computer skills, in particular mastery of all applications of the MS Office package;
- Excellent written communication skills
Required Skills and Experience
Graduation in any stream
Experience: At least 3 years of administrative and/or financial management experience;
Bi-lingual (Hindi and English), excellent inter-disciplinary, writing and communication skills.
Evaluation Method and Criteria Interview.
INR 40,000 per month.
Documents to be submitted by Consultants
Cover letter and Updated CV with three Reference
Notes: As system allows uploading only one file, please merge above-mentioned documents to be submitted as part of application into one (1) single PDF document and upload.
The following documents can be accessed, clicking the link: General Conditions for Individual Contracthttp:// www.in.undp.org/content/dam/india/docs/procurement/UNDP%20General%20Conditions%20for%20Individual%20Contracts.pdf
For queries, please email to: [email protected]
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. UNDP does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment, and discrimination. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
Refer a Friend Apply Now