AIIB HQ Beijing
HR Officer/Senior HR Officer—Talent Acquisition
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank with a mission to improve social and economic outcomes in Asia. Headquartered in Beijing, we began operations in January 2016 and have now grown to 100 approved members worldwide. By investing in sustainable infrastructure and other productive sectors in Asia and beyond, we will better connect people, services and markets that over time will impact the lives of billions and build a better future.
The HR Officer/Senior HR Officer will work in the Talent Acquisition (TA) team within the Human Resources Department (HRD). The officer will be responsible for providing end-to-end consultation and recruitment support to hiring departments on hiring request evaluation, relevant approval processing, global talent sourcing, external/internal application evaluation, candidate management, staffing strategy analysis, etc.
The officer should have demonstrable experience operating collaboratively within a diverse workplace and should be technically strong and able to act as HR subject matter expert and counselor to line managers.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand the business model of the client departments and their hiring needs; manage the full cycle recruitment including development of TORs, job posting, talent sourcing, candidate evaluation, interviewing and negotiation with final candidates. Ensure recruiting standards are maintained to a high level and hiring managers’ needs are met.
- Establish effective networking. Global sourcing by using headhunting services, social media, etc. Represent AIIB at career events/fairs and maintain strong relationships with the international community around the business.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the staffing strategy. Advise and assist hiring managers on strategic staffing, taking into account business needs and institutional goals (e.g., analyze and advise on appropriate staffing levels, skill mix, work force diversity, etc.).
- Facilitate the development of employer value proposition; lead employer branding and recruitment campaigns internationally.
- Maintain proper records; process effective HR reporting, including headcount, recruitment, turnover, organization charts and other key metrics to drive organizational effectiveness.
- Work across boundaries with other teams in HRD and departments; contribute to the implementation of HR strategies.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant HR experience or equivalent (minimum 8-10 years for Senior HR Officer) in an international organization or multinational corporation.
- Proven track record and expertise in international recruitment. Sound knowledge of general HR policies, processes and systems. Hands-on experience with various selection processes. Experience in SAP SuccessFactors models would be an advantage.
- Proven networking capabilities, influencing, negotiation, presentation and analytical skills. Ability to create trusting working relationships/partnerships within and across departments.
- Understanding of multicultural issues is essential. Familiarity with the employment terms and practices of international financial institutions would be an advantage.
- Willingness to ‘roll up your sleeves’ to engage in all aspects of HR work from identification and design to implementation.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in HR management, organizational behaviors, business administration and related fields from a reputable university.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the employee level at which a successful applicant will enter AIIB.