Follow this company
More than 10 years
Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
Salary: 25,000 to 35,000 EGP per month
1 open position
About the Job
Output (Achievement) Expected
- Working on, identifying and supervising accordingly the yearly/ monthly. Ensuring implementation of the budgets, staff policies and needs including reviewing the overall managerial structure. Placing a capacity building programme for the staff which would include continuous training as well as arranging and documenting Child Protection related training workshops and materials/ manuals. Revising terms of reference for all staff calibre (programme coordinators, social workers, psychosocial workers, volunteers, janitors). Putting in place a system of monitoring and evaluation of staff performance- including self-evaluation/group evaluation. Ensure weekly meetings with coordinators and monthly meetings with staff. Working in accordance with the current NGO laws.
- Working on ensuring that the NGO’s programme objectives and overall direction is in line with its mission statement. Reviewing current strategies and devising new ones. Placing milestones and indicators for the programme activities. Reviewing current programme activities and initiating and developing new ones.
- Work on fundraising initiatives including proposal writing, brochures and follow up to (sponsors/donors), in addition to initiating and taking the lead in the organization of fundraising events. Identifying important links with government counterparts (Ministry Social Solidarity, Ministry of State for Family and Population/ National Council for Childhood and Motherhood) and other NGOs supporting children in street situations and at risk.
- Report Writing and Reporting to the Executive Board
- Structured monthly reports to the board, which would include progress of activities, new initiatives, and challenges, as well as a financial report. Incorporate comments suggested by the board accordingly.
- Attend and follow up of decisions made by the executive committee and project committee once a month.
- Call for quarterly board meetings, prepare agenda and supporting documents before BOT meetings, revise them with the secretary of the board at least 1 month before meeting.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Qualifications and experience
- University degree, preferably in management, if the applicant has additional education related to social development it is an asset.
- Five years of responsible professional work experience in program design, management, administration, monitoring, and evaluation.
- 10 years of experience
- Experience managing big teams.
- Experience revising financial & legal documents.
- Fluency in Arabic and English language, spoken and written, is required.
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of current child protection principles, theories, and/or project planning and management.
- Ability to research, analyze, evaluate and synthesize information.- Planning and management skills, including time management, office organization, Management Intermittent Systems.
- Good report writing skills; written and verbal presentation skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with proven ability to work as part of a team.- Proven ability to effectively manage relationships with government officials and other NGO partners; cultural sensitivity is desired.
- Good knowledge of computer systems and applications.
About this Company