RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS :
1. Assist the Medical Doctor In under taking Planning, organizing and coordinating the Clinic activities,
2. Directs and Undertakes the duties and responsibilities of clinical, public and environmental services,
3. Screens clients, examines and counsels on methods of choice;
4. Examines clients for different gynecological and related problems to RH/FP;
5. Orders laboratory tests and examinations;
6. Prescribes contraceptives and other medications;
7. Provides youth services and evening programs and treat clients for S.T.D,CAC provision etc;
8. Inserts and removes IUCD, Norplant and assists doctors in voluntary surgical contraception;
9. Refers clients to session doctors as required;
10. Assists in the training of professionals in RH/FP;
11. Prepares service statistics and participates in research activities;
12. Assists in the requisitions of supplies and medicament;
13. Prepares lesson plans and gives lectures in family planning, gives guidance and counseling to health personnel drawn from hospitals, health centers, clinics, FGAE and other health institutions;
14. Imparting and demonstrating practical training in family planning clinical services in the Association’s clinic and other such clinics;
15. Prepares lesson plans and gives orientation on different family planning methods to non-health personnel;
16. Identifies pertinent teaching resources and ascertains their availability for the efficient running of different training programs;
17. Performs such other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
- BSc/Dip Nursing-Midwifery.
- 2 years for BSc or 5 years for Diploma after graduating shall possess an extensive experiences in same or similar position in the NGO Sector or Donor funded project.
- Knowledge of the health Care Sexual Reproductive Health service provision; Computer Skill in relevant Software desired.
How to Apply
|Speaking of Local language is mandatory.Interested applicants should send non-returnable applications with CV and copies of credentials and other supporting documents with in 10 calendar days of this announcement to the following address:|
|Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia Eastern Area Office|
|E-Mail [email protected], P.O. Box: 981, Fax 0256667330, Tel. 0256667238 Harar|
|Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia is an equal opportunity employer and female applicants are highly encouraged to apply|
- Job City Jijiga, Somali