Society for Family Health (SFH) is a leading non-governmental public health organisation in Nigeria, implementing programmes in malaria prevention, and treatment, Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS treatment, primary health care system strengthening, non-communicable diseases and maternal, new-born, and child health care. SFH ignites the power of health system thinking and market shaping to transform health outcomes. An emerging Pan African organisation, we provide a partnership platform to communities, donors, the private sector and government to co-create and implement actions that create real and measurable impact at individual, family, society, and country level.
In a career at SFH, you will be the centre of making all these happen. You will be joining a team of problem solvers, with real passion to change the world in a fast-paced environment. We are a truly Nigerian rooted organisation with global standards and a diverse workforce. We pride ourselves on being open, inclusive, and collaborative – and in providing a work environment that encourages our employees to be their best.
SFH is desirous of creating a pool of talented candidates– Early Career Professionals. Candidates will be tested and screened, and successful candidates will be invited to interviews for suitable positions that arise over the course of the year.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2023 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme (Research) – Early Career Professionals
Job ID: sfh-37562
Location: Across Various Locations, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Department: Research, Monitoring & Evaluation
Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP)
- SFH is looking for talented young people with a track record of academic excellence to join our vibrant workforce under our Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP).
- We seek people who are analytical, problem solvers, self-motivated, achievement oriented, innovative and who can think ‘outside-the-box’ to cope with the ever-changing business environment.
- We invite applications from people who are interested in building a career with SFH and who demonstrate the potential to move up the career ladder quickly to assume leadership positions in the future.
Interested candidates must:
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or have an HND with upper credit in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Anatomy, Physiology, Epidemiology, Public Health, Community Health, and other related fields of study.
- Possession of a relevant Master’s Degree will give an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years and maximum of 5 years post NYSC experience
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery.
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite including advanced use of Excel and strong analytical skills
- Knowledge in using various statistical packages and databases
- Data Analysis and creating of visualizations, and ability to use data for storytelling
- Academic writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Team player works under pressure to meets deadlines.
- Critical thinker and problem solver with attention to details.
What We Offer
- We provide a structured learning process that supports your career development through our Early Career Professionals Programme (ECPP) which provides structured learning, hands-on experience, and the best performance management tools to enable the candidates learn and grow essential competencies for success in the NGO world.
- You will also be joining an organisation that provides opportunity for collaboration across all strata of the organisation and supports the establishment of your professional reputation in the social development sector.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented young professionals.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Interested persons without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- SFH is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.
- Job City Nigeria